Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chili's review and a good Tuesday

sort of a review...maybe a complaint about the attention to detail when dining out or getting take out. I ordered a Jalapeno Smokehouse Bacon Big Mouth Burger..I got some other burger...they brought the correct burger and it looked as if they threw it together in a hurry. What's the problem, they were not swamped with business. It's like no one cares about quality. That's a word I appreciate, "quality". It's lacking in about all industries and walks of life. Enough of that.

Had a great day with R'Lena and Bella. Bella talked and talked, well in baby language that is. She is quite the orator! I see a very talkative little girl emerging from this little baby. Spent the afternoon over their house until Scott came to get me. Had a relaxing time. On the way home we stopped at the new Colonial Town Center near our house. It's really going to be great! Super Target has it's soft opening tomorrow. And the thing that brings me great joy...a PetsMart!!!! We went in to get storage bins for the dog food and make a grooming appointment for my two shih-tzu's. I don't have to hear them cry all the way to Murfreesboro anymore!!! Yessss! Well kudos to PetsMart...when we were picking out the bins one of them was missing the 2 cup scoop it's supposed to come with, so the nice associate gave is 15% off with out us even asking. Now that is "quality" service.

Ok, I am tired and have a big day tomorrow..goodnight!

No comments: